Loans at Ballymote & District Credit Union
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are very fair and there are big savings to be made when compared to a bank overdraft or credit card debt
- Interest is calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
You have to be a member of Ballymote & District Credit Union Ltd. For more information on becoming a member please click here.
To Apply for a Loan please click
Fill in your details, click “Submit” and we will respond to you on our next working day.
Alternatively you can call in to the office and meet a loans officer who can discuss your needs and will help you fill out a loan application.
Loan Rates & Loan Calculator
This calculator is for illustrative purposes only, to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing. The Credit Union, or any of its staff, cannot be held responsible for any errors. Please note that this calculator only provides an indicative quote and actual repayments may vary.