Loans at Ballymote & District Credit Union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Ballymote & District Credit Union Ltd we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay. Establish a good savings record by saving regularly so as to build up security for your loan.
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no hidden fees or transaction charges
- Our interest rates are very fair and there are big savings to be made when compared to a bank overdraft or credit card debt
- Interest is calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- Your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms and conditions - at no direct cost to you. Other lenders charge for this
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!!!
Our loan rates are as follows:
|Amount||Term (mths)||Weekly Repayment||APR||Total Payable|
|Standard Personal Loan||1,000||12||20.23||10.52%||1051.52|
*This rate will be available for a few weeks at different times during the year. All Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply.
These rates mean you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us and you will see that you get a great deal at Ballymote & District Credit Union Ltd.
To begin, with you have to be a member of Ballymote & District Credit Union Ltd. For more information on becoming a member please click here.
For members please fill in the online loan application and submit to us by post. Applications up to €500 should be accompanied by copies of 2 recent pay-slips or proof of income & loans over €500 by 3 month’s bank statements and 3 recent pay-slips. Loan applications over €5,000 may require additional documentation.
Alternatively you can just call in and meet our loans officer who can discuss your needs and will help you fill the loan application.
Terms & Conditions Apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. Ballymote & District Credit Union Limited accepts no responsibility for errors due to changes in rates or offers which have occurred after this date. We would advise you to check with our office for real-time rates and offers.
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this document, Ballymote & District Credit Union Limited, or its staff, cannot be held responsible for any omissions, errors or other mistakes made herein. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.
Download our Loan Application form.
Please download the form above, print, fill out and return by post to us along with copies of 3 recent payslips and a 3 month bank statement or contact us using the form below and we will get in touch
Contact us about a loan today!